things are going my way
[html]

WC: 275 we can start to wind this down so they can has a new fresh thread Big Grin

“She is a good pup, I’m sure she’ll love any games you teach her. She’s pretty good at rough and tumbling with Heiro, I think she wins most of the time, but I wouldn’t tell Heiro that.”

Niro said with a little chuckle at the man who seemed a little aprehensive, at least the way his words were. Then he gave an out right laugh shaking his head, grinning.

“I’m the best hunter out here! You’ll have a good long ways to go to take my job, but I suppose I could teach someone some of my tricks soon enough.”

He said giving the man an elbow with his free one. THe bird felt the movement and to keep her balance moved her wings a little nad protested in Niro’s sudden movement. She pecked lightly at his cheek fur, and then looked at Skoll with an eye, turning to her other eye and moving her head back and forth.

“Yes, though I doubt anyone will be as big as my Marahute here, she’s well taken care of since birth. And yes they are quite hard to tame. They have enormous egos. You have to be nice to them or they will never trust you. And food, always have food with you.”

Niro said. Like many birds the raptors had to learn to trust and with one bad motion, one would have to start over again. It had been a learning process when he caught Tobias first. He had lost his trust two times before finally learning how to not offend the redtailed hawk.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread