On Top of the World
[html]

Pendzez decided to climb the high mountain to see a better view of the land around it, and if he could, the peninsula across the water. Maybe, if he was lucky, he would spot the location of his parent's cabin in the old Baton et Pierres area. Yet, he would never go back there. Its was now claimed. A new un familiar pack had claimed his old home when he was still a pup. But from what he could tell, his old secret area had not been claimed, at least not yet.

With his staff in hand as a walking stick, he climbed the rocky mountain, with the rings on his staff making their traditional rhythm that added to the ambiance of his environment. He climbed rock after rock, progressing ever closer to the top where he could achieve a good scenic view of the area around the mountain and hopefully across the sea.

He climbed the last few rocks till he got to the top, which was huge cluster of rock formations that made the platform on top of the mountain lay flat, with the edges curved into a steep fall. He stretched himself as he turned to see how far he climbed. It was a fair way. Yet, he was not alone. He didn't notice it at first, but he turned into a different direction, finding a dark wolf sitting near an edge. He immediately recognized him from the feast. What was his name? Haden? Kaiden? Something like that?

He cleared his throat, making his presence known, unless the ringing of the rings on his staff gave it away as he climbed the mountain. "I see that I'm not the only one that saw the advantages of climbing the mountain," he said with a warm smile on his face.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread