On Top of the World
[html]

Yay Big Grin

As the black male gave his name, Pendzez smiled warmly at him. Even though the two had a breif encounter at the feast with the other members, the two never really had a one on one conversation. Well, now would be a good time, considering that since the two were going to be seeing more of each other now, why couldn't the two males bond together, as allies, as friends, as brothers? It is an honor to finally meet you properly, Jaden, he said as he bowed again in the Eastern manner

When the black wolf had finished with his examination of the white male, he then proceeded to comment on how Pendzez had his share of adventure, notably possible from his scar and aged body. Indeed, Pendzez has had his fair share. He had recently come back from his absence from the land of travel. But there was also the time before that, he had his friends and his duties to his previous pack. He had heaps of memories about them, and he is yet to meet them again. Thats if they are still around.

He then was asked about where he 'hailed' from. Well it was depending if it was where he was born or where he lived in his youth, but the male decided to go in that order. Turning to the north, he pointed in that particular direction. I was born in the tundras in this direction He then averted his finger to the general direction of Salsola, even though he couldn't really see it. And over there is where the cabin I used to live in with my parents is.

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread