On Top of the World
[html]

OMG!! So sorry I'm late :/

The white male kept a close eye on the obsidian male as he asked questions about his origins. Well he understood the curiosity. The two are to be pack brothers, their origins and past lives are to be known to each other. Maybe if Pendzez shared his story, Jaden would offer his story as an exchange. He looked back to the area where his childhood cabin resided, in which again he could not see, then back to the other male as he finished his question. Well, I grew up here. I was born in the tundra's further north, as I said before. However, this place is my home

Pendzez took a little confused reaction as he witnessed Jaden examine his staff closely. Pendzez wasn't surprised, as Xy' was even curious about the staff's design and origins. The white male was very lucky that he found this item, as they were and still are, fairly rare, even in the human times. However, the pack that blessed him with this were extremely greatful and willing to give the white male the staff.

Pendzez couldn't help but let out a little snicker as he was asked if the staff was considered to be a kind of weapon. Deciding to have a little joke, the white male stood back and raised the staff by the bottom end of the handle, making the top come inches from Jaden's nose. He leaned in so the top of the staff merely gave the obsidian male a gentle tap on the nose. He reclined the staff to it's original position and asked, Did that hurt?

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread