Arroooooo-ooo
[html]

Uhhh...Hello? Leland’s ears perked at the female’s voice. His odd eyes turned to meet those of the wolf’s and then he broke into a grin. Her greeting had sounded so unsure that it both amused and depressed Leland at the same time, he wasn’t sure which feeling was stronger and in order to accurately judge he’d have to hear her say it again, and asking such a silly request would just be rude. Either way her timid hello was endearing, and Leland’s tail began to thump against the ground, though it was not a conscious action. “Good afternoon Miss. I hope I’m not intruding?” If he was, he would just have to turn around and go. Leland didn’t want to disturb anyone.

Although he forgot his wolf manners and did not bow or show submission in anyway, he remained seated. He wasn’t quite sure if the female would let him onto her lands, and he knew better than to just waltz up to her. Maybe though, she would mind if he just had a look around. “My name’s Leland, an’ I was just passing through. I noticed there was a pack here, and you see, I was just curious as to see it. Wonderin’ if wolf packs here are anything like the wolf packs back home, not that there’d be any reason for them to be different.” No, there was no reason they would be different, but Leland wanted to see all the same. And he wanted to meet the wolves of these lands, because even if he didn’t stay, at least he would have some stories to share at the next place he did stop and settle. “Shame the weather’s so dreary, eh?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread