Arroooooo-ooo
[html]

Leland smiled at the female, pleased to be the center of her attention for the moment. Slay had been right, coats like their’s did seem to get a lot of attention, and Leland didn’t mind. Not. One. Bit. Willingly he rose from his seated position and followed closely as the lady lead him, his bi-colored eyes darting about, taking in the lands that he now knew were called Twilight Vale. “Well miss Naniko, I’m a dog. Husky I guess you could say.” Most wolves didn’t care about dog breeds, and more and more his own clan didn’t either. Breeds were becoming too muddled to mean much, and most of them died off if they didn’t mix with the northern breeds anyway. Thick coats and broad paws certainly had their advantages in the winter.
“You can ask any qustion you want, I’m as much for answerin’ them as I am for askin’ them.” Leland liked to learn about others, and once he knew a person was friendly, he wasn’t shy in asking them whatever popped into his head. Still, he liked just as much when someone was asking him about himself. “A lot of ‘em look like me back home. ‘Course our coat colors are different, some all white, some with black markings where my red ones are, some brown, a few with three, four colors on em. Some of them have floppy ears though, or smoother tails, even thinner coats some of them... but those ones don’t like leaving the den in the winter. ” Leland couldn’t really describe the genetic diversity in all the different dogs of his clan, but he did the best he could.
“I lived with dogs and wolves... one group mostly the dogs, one mostly the wolves. But we helped each other out and there was no problem in mixing us up or anything. A wolf-dog pup looks mighty cute, if I do say so myself.” They did. Lela’s and Rue’s children would be adorable, and Leland wouldn’t be around to see them. He loved puppies, and he would have loved their puppies, even if seeing them would have broken his heart every single time. “Is there a lot of wolves in this pack? And for that matter, a lot of packs in these lands?” He had already run into two other wolves, both in separate packs. Just how many could there be?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread