Arroooooo-ooo
[html]

Naniko was glad to hear of his life, what it was like where he came from. She had only known this area, this place all of her life...or...the place over the mountain. Twilight Vale itself was pretty new, as packs went. Sometimes packs didn't make it, but she was planning on staying here until the very end, until there was nobody left for her to lead. She loved being a leader, showing the youngsters how to act...pack rules, border marking. All of it was great.

"Five packs right now, I think. I wonder if a few of them might combine later on, though. I think that if something like that happened, where my pack was too small to help each other out....that I would combine with another pack, definitely. But I would have trouble leaving these lands behind, now that we claimed them." She nodded. "There are about ten living here right now, with varying ages. Mostly black wolves, though. It's kind of funny...black was once a rare color to find on a wolf, but now it's what we've got the most of. Were there many black wolves in your old lands?" She wanted to ask him why he had left his old lands, too, but wasn't sure if that would be asking too much.

They were nearing the mansion, and she stopped when they reached the front porch. "This is Haven Manor"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread