Arroooooo-ooo
[html]

Leland stared at Naniko in wonder. They stored their food in the manor? Leland knew that occasionally the wolves back home would catch more than they could eat and they’d bury it. Only the bravest of souls dug it back up to eat, and only if they failed at catching something fresh. The meat would be in the process of decaying, and Leland had never the stomach to even try it. Yes Naniko said her meat stayed fresh and cool, and that it was free of those pesky bugs. Leland still wasn’t sure if it was edible.

Leland followed the lady to the basement stairs and descended, the scent of flesh wafting up to him as he came nearer the bottom. Fresh flesh. His tail wagged at the familiar smell, and at his enjoyment at finding the meat was indeed edible. "Why, Miss Naniko, what a marvelous little room. Quite smart of you, if I do say so." Leland began to poke around and found a mostly whole rabbit laying in the store room. Looking back to the alabaster female he smiled, did she really mean to give him some? "I’d gladly take advantage of your kindness if you really mean it. Yer sure the pack doesn’t need all this? I do have a taste for rabbit right now."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread