J - Coeus
[html]

OOC: I'll request for you to get titled up but feel free to post inside of Casa with other members now Smile Let me know you if you are okay with ending after your post or if you would rather I post one more time Wink

Word Count: 300+

As Coeus gained confidence the Sole’s smile grew and his tail swayed slowly from side to side. At first he had thought that he may require the same gentleness as Hadley, that maybe he suffered from a lack of self esteem but clearly he had simply been nervous. One thing Jazper had never been was self-conscious. Even as young pup he had walked around with his head high and his mind full of questions that he would blurt out in a second. However he was not an impatient pup anymore. Now he was a father and protector, an Alpha of a large pack. With his fatherhood and four years of experience behind him Jazper had learned what was important in life and how to handle different types of people and his main wish for joiners was for Casa to be a home to come to, a place where they could belong.

Literary skills were important to the Knight and an eager nod encouraged the other male to continue his list, curious of his other skills. It surprised him that he had been in combat in the past; an experience certainly necessary as a protector of others but what made him happiest was the young male’s willingness to protect his pack mates with his life. “Well in Casa the education of our young is very important and I encourage you to spread your knowledge of reading and writing as well as riding with them. I read and write myself but I don’t have much time to spend teaching others. We do have a couple of wolf-dogs, Dixie and Wayne, in charge of our horses so you best get acquainted with them.”

Shifting his feet he motioned for Coeus to follow him. “The members here are all very nice and will give you respect as long as you show them the same kindness. Once we reach the Fort you will be allowed to pick out a room for yourself and explore as much as you please.” He took large steps as he moved towards the center of the territory, his mind hoping that the younger male would fit in.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri!

Congratulations!

Here are some things that we suggest you take a look at, now that you've been accepted:

• Check out the Game to see how you can start collecting points for fun prizes!
  • Look at the Map and Territory Descriptions to see the various places your character can explore within the pack.
  • Look over the list of Co-Ranks that are available for you character to pursue once they reach the Veles rank.
  • Please read our Policies and IC Laws & Punishments so that you and your character can abide by Casa di Cavalieri's standards.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact either Melissa or Katie and we will do whatever we can to help you! If you're ready to get to roleplaying right away, post in the Thread Requests forum or snag an Open Thread!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread