a house is a home
[html]

Out of Character text

Keldava’s face burned red beneath her fur with embarrassment when her hopes of the stranger having not noticed her falling somehow were broken by them coming over, offering help in the form of an outstretched hand. When wishing that she would just sink into the ground didn’t work Keldava tried to wave him off”Nah, I’m fine than-“ Keldava’s response was cut off by her falling a third time, this time getting a nice mouthful of mud for her troubles.

After a few moments of spluttering and spitting Keldava tried to rise again, this time grudgingly taking the offered hand and pulling herself up. Once she was standing she tottered sideways a bit, the disorientation caused by falling repeatedly mixing together with her natural troubles. Grabbing onto a nearby building to steady herself Keldava turned back to the man, wiping mud away from her mouth with her free hand. ”Thanks.” she said quietly, her ears fluttering about in shame, ”’m still getting used to having two legs, hard to balance.” her eyes started darting around, trying to look at anything other than the adult she had just thoroughly embarrassed herself in-front of before forcing herself to meet his eyes once more. ”Umm, I’m Keldava. Jace’s daughter. Who’re you?” Despite her blunt words Keldava wasn’t being rude, her tone showed that, it was just the way that the adolescent spoke on occasion.

<style type="text/css">
.keldavle .space {width:360px; height:400px; float:right;}
.keldavle b {font-weight:bold; color:#290d00; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#474037 1px 1px 2px;}
.keldavle p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.keldavle p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.keldavle p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.keldavle {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; max-width:730px; background-color:#beb09c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DefXX.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#474037; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread