The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 782Hey there :3

Idly he struck out an over-sized shadow paw, knocking the rock tumbling down the slight slope of to his left, scarred face and blue eyes turning with little focus to stare in the direction it fell. One may think that lazing around upon the uneven terrain was both foolish and potential suicidal, but these mountains that he walked were so familiar, so natural to him that he moved along them with complete ease. Foreigners and those ignorant and unenlightened may view the cave dwelling pack as strange, but within the rocky terrain the Angelo felt sage and within the howling caverns in the earth's embrace he knew no harm would come to him or those he was duty bound to serve and protect. Although travelling throughout the lands wasn't as easy and at times a strain upon ones body, the protection it provided them was vital and in the storm coloured males honest opinion the uneven grounds weren't all that bad, just took some getting used to.

Progressing forward with no real set destination aside from following along the borders, the grey males pace began to slow, maw wide open as he panted more and more in an attempt to cool himself off; with each step cursing his overly thick, dark coloured coat. Eventually he grew too lethargic and tired to continue and sough out a place to simply lie down and sun himself, promptly throwing himself onto the ground when he located such a place he breathed out a sigh of relief, resting his head lightly upon his paws and closing his eyes, listening to the soft sound of wings as Beyaz landed within the shade some place nearby; the albino crow was much like his master, detesting doing anything at the slightest sign of relatively warm weather, more accustomed to rain and the chill of winter then the bright skies and heat of spring and summer.

Lifting his head from the ground he flopped onto his side, simply relishing in the warmth of the sun, pink tongue hanging loosely from his mouth. Rarely did he bother to take to his lupus form these days aside from when he was required to hunt and yet, it was only a year or so ago it had been his preferred form. To an outsider it may have seemed as if the grey pelted samurai was being lazy, but the male had a well thought out wordy excuse for if he was questioned as to why he wasn't currently doing one of the many duties he was expected to do given his rank.

Eventually the heat began to grow too unbearable for him to continue to sun himself and so reluctantly he rose to four paws, sluggishly making his way over to more shaded areas and resuming his walk along the borders. It was as he was sulking along them that one of the crows appeared to him, cawing a string about some sort of trespasser. “Alas, the world is full of idiots” he muttered under his breath, titling his head up to the bird and murmuring a string of instructions in low speech for the crow to guide him to the scene.

Trailing beneath the crow the Angelo was soon lead to a small tunnel entrance outside of the pack lands, of which he heard someone, rather faintly as if from a distance away, calling out for help within. Pausing he cocked his head, an amused, almost smug grin sitting upon his lips. Judging from the scents and the supposed direction of which the tunnel appeared to be heading in, the storm coloured male had a rough idea of where they would lead to; or more accurately, a list of possibilities he would take his sweet time checking out, no rush to save a fool having issues down a tunnel. Although it irked him that there was a missed tunnel that lead into pack lands, at least with the idiots help he could now have it blocked off.

Making his way back into pack lands he stopped off within his chambers, shifting and pulling on a pair of jeans and warming himself with his usual excessive variety of blades. Then he began the task of poking around the chambers, tunnels and rooms in an attempt to locate where exactly on the underside the stranger was located. Eventually the male made his way to where the other was located, almost missing him until he saw the back end of a rather foolish canine stuck in a tunnel. A slow, deep chuckle passed his lips at the scene before he decided to speak up, “Well, today surely isn't your day now is it, Anata orokana ikimono”.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread