The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 318Sorry 'bout the wait. Hetic day ^^; Minor pp on attempting to help him out; lemme know if that's cool with you otherwise i can change it :3

Standing there the Angelo ran his eyes over the scene, taking in the scent of food and confirming that the male's scent was that of a stranger, not a new member of Anathema. It wasn't everyday he happened across such a form of trespassing and as such the storm coloured male wasn't truly all that sure what to make of things, considering the fool had gotten himself so royally wedge in the tunnel that had lead in and all, being left for eventual discovery or a slow painful death. If perhaps he hadn't stumbled across the male as such he would have been more inclined to remove the male's head from the rest of him and yet, the male was stuck in such a comical way that rendered the Angelo incapable of taking the situation seriously.

Sighing his eyes rolled when the stranger began to squirm and wriggle in what could only be described as a feeble attempt; was it not common sense that one needed to relax in such situations? Moving around and attempting to force once self out when stuck just made things worse. Padding over the the male he walked around the visible back end, contemplating how exactly to go about pulling the idiot out; seconds passed and the storm coloured male concluded he didn't care whether he injured the male or not, for one who trespassed deserved some punishment. Regardless the key point was to free the other so that he could question him before kindly sending him to hell, unless the brainless git actually had a worthy excuse for his crime.

Placing a hand on either side of the male's hips he gave an experimental tug, cautious as to where he stood encase his assistance caught the other off guard. Hopefully the other male caught on that someone was trying to help him and would help himself in getting out of the tunnel.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread