The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 342^^;

The grey body in his hands began to move and so the Angelo darted back a few steps to keep himself out of range, watching with morbid curiosity and satisfaction as the stranger flailed around trying to free himself from the earth's clutches. It surprised the samurai that there was such a brainless dog out there that would actually bother to use the thin tunnels, considering the risks within them normally out weighed the benefits of them. The howling caverns on the other hand where he and his pack resided were strongly structured, safe and capable of easily supporting the mass of members that moved within them; even their escape routes appeared to be larger then tunnel this male had tried to use.

Sighing the Angelo crossed his arms across his chest, waiting rather impatiently for the other to give up his hopeless struggle and to allow the samurai to free him. Within his mind he began to count the seconds of wasted time while the fool frantically struggled... until suddenly there was silence and the male fell slump within the embrace of the wall. Unravelling his arms the storm coloured male took a tentative step forward, placing a hand on the male and watching his response before once again grasping the end of which was poking out and beginning to pull upon on with little care to the others well being; if he got a few injuries in the process, all the better to teach the moron a lesson about cave safety.

Eventually he managed to ease the wolf out of the tunnel, half placing and half dropping him upon the ground and dismissing him altogether to have a look down the tunnel, letting loose an impressed whistle as he looked into the tunnel, confirming that it was as narrow as he had assumed it was. Stepping away from where the male was left he unsheathed his Katana, taking up a comfortable but relaxed stance he awaited for the other to wait, so that he could begin question the unlucky one.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread