The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 423 Yes... he doesn't like dealing with those he considers stupid xD

Waiting patiently the foreign male eventually came to. The Angelo had given some thought as to how he expected the male to respond when he woke up, whether the stranger would turn into a whimpering mess or attempt to fight his way out. The act of thinking up such scenarios passed time and kept the Angelo from getting too bored, although he was still impatient for the idiot male to wake up so that he may address the matter as quickly as possible.

Slouching a bit, grey-black ears flicked back and he resisted the temptation of sitting down or outright abandoning the trespasser to find something better to do; the first was suicidal and the second was unfitting of someone of his rank who was meant to prevent idiots trespassing... only he couldn't take such a fool seriously after finding the male stuck in a wall back end dangling freely, more over, he had concluded before even speaking to the foreigner that it would be a painful thing dealing with such an idiot. Still, these were his lands and it was an outright show of disrespect to him and the white queen so like it or not, the male would be facing the consequences of his transgression, judged by the storm coloured samurai himself.

Eventually the male came to and his reaction was interesting to watch. A malicious grin slowly spread it's way to the Angelo's lips, making a small show of white-yellow teeth whilst he was at it. “You trespass onto mine and the white queens lands and ask to leave unscratched? God you are a helpless idiot... I have never seen someone as outright dumb as you are; and that's saying something, trust me. Really, you should be more aware of your body mass before attempting going through narrow tunnels” he sighed dramatically, titling the blade a fraction to add to his act. “So i'm gonna make this real quick and simple, you have, lets say... a very small amount of time to either provide me with a legit reason as to why you are within my lands or to convince me to, as you so well put it, 'not hurt you'. Otherwise i'm afraid i'll have to remove your head from your shoulders, not something I particularly wanted to spend my day doing but, you know how it is. Idiot trespassers that need to be taught a lesson and all that” he shrugged his shoulders a fraction, blue eyes never leaving the strange males form, nor did he leave his stance.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread