The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 341 :3

Lowering his katana a fraction more he allowed for the blades tip to hoover above the ground, almost touching it. With an note worthy bout of patience the Angelo stood there and waited for the dark stranger to make his way through his lousy explanation and go onto his pleads to leave these lands without any retribution; something that he couldn’t allow for, despite how tempting it may be to let the fool go just do he didn't have to continue to deal with him.

“You parents clearly didn't do a good job of showing you the world wolf.” he responded, a cocky smile sat upon his lips as he raised his head a fraction upwards to look down upon the other, not that he particularly needed the additional height to do so. “I cannot believe that it never occurred to you that a tunnel, so clearly close to my pack lands, would lead into said pack lands. As such I can only reach the conclusion that you wish to find yourself an early grave or insult me, the white queen and our pack; and I warn you now, fool, that we do not take well to brainless twats thinking they can come and go from the lands we claimed” the last bit he growled, taking a step forward with his katana in hand, “Nor do we take well to someone sneaking in like a rat and eating our food. You have a debt to pay to my pack, boy. Pray tell how you plan to replay me for the sins you have committed?” he asked, giving the clown a chance to state his worth before the Angelo decided how he wished to deal with the matter.

The hairs along his tall, storm coloured frame rose slightly, adding more bulk to his body. Scarred face was alight with the prospect of potential violence of some kind. Oh the joker would be wise to start convincing him to let him live and serve the pack or things were due to get interesting.

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread