The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 427 :3

There was a misunderstanding of some sought, although the storm coloured male made no attempt to correct the other. Not out of spite or to make a further fool out of the idiot, but because the misunderstanding was just a pointless detaial; the food wasn't a pack supply, but some personal supply of someone of another and therefore the fact the moron ate it wasn't all that big of a deal, considering it was just sitting there and would likely go to waste anyway. Dark ears flicked forward and he listened to the stuttered, clearly nervous response of the trespassing stranger. A sly, satisfied grin spread across his lips as the other said the words he had been looking for, although most would think him crazy the Angelo saw use in someone stupid enough to use such a tunnel; it showed the male had more guts then brains and was resourceful... and his choice to manipulate the other to saying the words had nothing to do with the joy he found in scaring the other, as irritating and annoying as it was to deal with him at the same time.

“You trespass onto my lands, ask to get away without harm after stealing from us and now you want to join my pack? Man have you got something wrong with your head” he closed in on the male and crouched down a few steps before him. “I'll tell you what. I'll let you in, but you'll have to work and I mean it fool. Work and repay me and mine for the crimes committed against us and damn well earn your place in my pack. If you flee, if you slack or if you prove yourself otherwise useless I will kill you for the crimes you committed this day.” behind him his tail swayed slightly, “I'll only warn you this once, so don't let me down boy. Others in my pack are less forgiving of foolish trespassers then I am, but see I think you may be of some use to this pack, so you best not prove me wrong” a toothy grin took place over his smile, the storm male easing his katana into it's sheath.

“So what say you? Wish to take me up on my ever generous offer? Although i'll warn you now, you and I would need to share blood, a small cut on each of our paws to join us via blood and make us family, for everyone in Anathema is family. Criminals, misfits and the like we are, but family nevertheless.”

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread