The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
(The sneaky bastard ;3 I like it)

The wave of relief that spread over Itheral upon hearing the ludicrous offer accepted was short lived. The realization that he'd just signed up for a pack that, supposedly, was full of creatures less friendly then this brute was a large cause for concern; what, exactly, had he just signed up for? Criminals, misfits, and the like? The fat canine didn't like the sounds of that. They'd eat him alive, surely, if they saw him trying to take one of his afternoon naps he loved...perhaps literally. No, this sounded like a deal with a demon; prolonging his life for a bit in order to die later on in some...'misunderstanding' with another pack member. No, he wouldn't have any part in it.

Then he took another look at the blade, as it was moved into its sheath.

"I-I accept....t-thank you for this opportunity. Just tell me where to go, and I'll go. Itheral stuttered, his legs still shaking a bit. He was off the chopping block for now, but what else was in store for him? Now he was part of a pack full of criminals and degenerates, who, from the sounds of it, were bipedal creatures like this monster. "Gods..." he thought to himself, gulping nervously, "...what am I getting myself into?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread