The Walls are Closing In.
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... English+SC); @import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=braggadocio);</style>ALAKI
UNTIL THE DAY I DIE
Should I bite my tongue until blood soaks my shirt?

Never fall apart, so tell me why this hurts so much

My hands are at your throat and I think I hate you
Word Count :: 358 There, we can finish up with my post or you can post again and finish up with yours?

Reaching behind himself he grasped the small dagger that was wedged against his back, under both his jeans and the leather belt wrapped around them. Pulling it free he gently ran the blade over his left palm without taking his eyes off the male, caring little about the cut he did upon himself; it would simply be another scar to the many he already possessed, long since had he bothered caring about physical appearances considering he was nearly mauled to death by a bear and was half-blind. Maybe when he was younger he would of given such things more thought, but the scars were simply memories, marks of events that had taken place in the storm coloured male's life.

As the blade left his palm, blood began to seep from the wound. Reaching out he plucked up one of the male's paws and before he could change his mind swiped the blade over it and pressed his own bloody palm against the others paw for a brief moment, completing the ritual. “There. Welcome to Anathema” he muttered as he stepped back, wiping a bloody palm across his jeans and placing the dagger back into it's sheath. “If you'll follow me i'll take you to where the rest of the pack resides and you can claim a room there if you wish. Or in the village or hotel located not far from here if you prefer. Since you just joined you'll be ranked Zepar, although if you stick around and make yourself useful you can make your way up through our ranks. Aside from me, there are two other leaders here; Naniko and Aeron. Few laws, although for the most part anything goes, although i'll warn you now that there are many crows that keep watch over our borders and lands, they are mine and trained by me, harm or kill one, i'll repay the favour.” he explained as he turned away from the male and briskly began to make his way through the maze of tunnels, making his way over to the howling caverns. “By the way, i'm Alaki. So that leaves to question, who are you fattie?”

Image courtesy of the-night-bird

<style>
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie b {font-family:verdana; color:#778375; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie {background-color:#1f1f1c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#808274; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5781/atab.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .name {text-align:right; font-family:IM Fell English SC; color:#95a090; font-size:95px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#4d5349; font-size:30px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .lyrics2 {text-align:right; font-family:braggadocio; color:#c1b8b4; font-size:15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:12px;}
.Alaki_UntilIDie .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#575a4f; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread