Treasured Life
[html]
ooc here

Dalgina turned her head at the soft comforting nuzzle, smiling. Licking back her tail wagged softly. Fayne was nice, staying here and talking to her. She was so close to Ichika. She just had to complete the steps. Dalgina wanted to see them again. It would be wonderful to talk with Kiara and Fatim and the other pack members. Nodding her head Dalgina brightened up. She could see the puppies! They were probably grown now, and running around Ichika. It was a shame she hadn't been there when they were growing up.

Nodding her head Dalgina absorbed the wisdom. They would miss her. Dalgina certainly missed them. Her attention returned to the silvery wolf, eyes widening at her words. Oh! She had forgotten to introduce herself! That was rude. I'm Dalgina. Dalgina Wolfe-Denahlii. It's nice to meet you Fayne. This is my first time traveling by myself. It's a bit scary. Her ears picked up, happy that her first trip was going so well.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread