Kolniður
[html]

The girl wanted to attack the plants, but she was too scared that it might have started whipping her with the vines that it was attached to. She started to second guess herself as the orange-thing remained ominously still, as if it was waiting for the perfect time to start rolling and to oppose his great enemy. It would have been an amazing battle, but one that Sydney was not ready to face, too nervous to face the unknown that was sitting before her.

When she heard a voice, she quickly turned tail and squeezed herself under the fence, making some of the rotted boards creak with strain she put on them. She did not focus on the words, though, so when she saw the large male, sighed in great relief, and instead of replying to words, she began to dance around him, bouncing with energy. “Sir, sir, you got to help me. There’s orange monsters over there, and they are mad at me ‘cause I picked one of them up. I just wanted to see what they looked like on the inside, but then they started to roll after me! You got to help me defeat them, or, or, they’ll take over the woods! Maybe even the world!” The white puppy believed every word she said, and believed that the dangers she stated would be enough to convince the wolf to aid her.

“Come on, follow Sydney!” she ordered, as if she was suddenly in charge of the expedition, and began to stumble ahead, her tail waving in the air with excitement. But, she stopped at the fence, and ears began to press against her head with doubt. “…You can go first, sir,” the girl suggested brightly, not even turning around to see if the wolf had followed her; she was a great adventurer, and she assumed he knew that, and would follow her regardless of the perils she had describe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread