Kolniður
Coeus blinked in stunned surprise, one moment he was peacefully walking a path, only trying to sate his curiosity, the next he seemed to be assaulted by a manic white puppy. The she-wolf seemed harmless enough but with her bouncing back and forth, not to mention her swift and wild words, he was getting a headache. However, his mood was quite amiable on such a summer's day that he maintained his composure for her sake. Even though she spoke so fast, the words whipped past him he began to understand her meaning for distress. Attacking orange monsters? He found the thought ridiculous, owing to his widespread knowledge of flora and fauna from experience, he had never encountered orange colored monsters. Coeus restrained rolling his eyes and slowly followed the girl.

"Ah, Sydney, is it?" He asked, hoping his quiet voice bore its way into her mind, "Are you sure that you saw orange monsters and not something else? I know for a fact, for I am rarely wrong, that there is no such creature in this forest. Nor have I ever encountered a creature that is orange, other than a very odd fox." Coeus glanced up at the fence that stood before him, he noticed where she had scrabbled beneath the brittle wood frame before but feared that such a space would be too small for even his lean form. Looking upwards, he realized it was not a huge barrier, though not easily leaped in his lupus form. He grumbled slightly, "Oh bother," he muttered under his breath and addressed Sydney gravely, "If I, Coeus, get over that fence, I may never, ever come back." The lean Timber Wolf had adopted wide, reverent eyes and started into her face, "Are you sure that you want to embark on such a perilous task? Risking the life of a stranger?"

As if to add drama to his words, he began shifting, focusing on the image in his mind, as if he were preparing for some epic journey across ice flats and treacherous, boiling mountains. His limbs extended, the coiled muscle stretched and strained to accommodate the increase in length and girth. His back flattened out and his chest grew broader as his neck lengthened. The fur on his face became slightly darker, which seemed to add to the effect. Having always looked rather fierce in his optime form, he felt it added greatly to the drama he was trying to portray.

Messages In This Thread