M - Summer of Love
[html]

Summer time [WC:395 || Points: 3]

The summer heat beat down on the arctic wolf relentlessly, making her mind and body sluggish. She was used to the cooler months of the tundra and even then felt that summers were too hot. It was the first time Kiara regretted moving south, although the idea was only an after thought. Besides the stifling weather, Kiara loved her life in Nova Scotia. Her daughter was growing strong and she had settled into New Dawn without a hitch. Her life had turned for the better. A soft smile crossed the young mother's face as her glazed over eyes looked at nothing in particular.

After resting along for a while, the black form of a wolf strode towards her. Scars littered the male's body and there were a few patches of fur missing from his coat. The top portion of his head was dyed purple, revealing the male to be a luperci. Kiara watched his progress as he strode up to her. Slowly, she became more alert and her ears tipped forward as she watched him uneasily. There was something about him, something that didn't seem right. Sapphire eyes traveled a little and noticed the male's distinct mood and immediately Kiara felt uncomfortable.

Slowly the she-wolf sat upright, large front paws moving the lithe female into a more alert position. Kiara wasn't sure what to think of the male, but he gave her an uneasy feeling. There was a lustful gleam in the stranger's eyes that made Kiara's skin crawl. The arctic female's eyes flicked behind her momentarily, cursing herself silently for having her back pinned to a tree. Cold words drifted towards her, suggesting a better way to cool off. Slowly, the young mother nodded and said anxiously, "Yes, I guess your right. Well, I hear a stream so I guess I should leave. Have a nice day." Kiara stood, her mind focused on leaving the male so that he could take care of his situation in peace. She wanted nothing to do with the black wolf. Turning, the snowy female tried to move past the black male so that she could head towards the sound of moving water.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread