M - Summer of Love
[html]

”Oh I am going to have a great day, and we’re going to have some fun.” Lucifer spoke. The words were laced with the venom, with a matter of a fact tone. Lucifer ran his tongue over his black lips. ”What’s your name doll face?” The male pushed himself forward as he brushed himself against her. Not that it matter, he would call her what ever he thought was most fitting at the time when he was making sweet love to her body, playing with her tits, milking them, The man's hips bucked in thinking about what he was going to do to her. ”Ahhh shit...” The male groaned. Following her, the Sawtooth male took one of his giant sized paw and swiped it under her hide paws. ”Lay down Doll Face. Just lay down and flag that tail. I’m going to mount you, and going to plant my knot into your womb. Then I’m going to suckal off you like I am one of your children. “ Lucifer didn’t lie about what he wanted and was going to do to her, and if she knew what was smart of her she would do just that, and would beg him not to stop.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread