M - Summer of Love
[html]

Stiffing up the black male, moved lifting up one paw as the male starts shifting back into his two legged body, he did not want to make it to human like, he wanted some of the primal shape to his body. The monster reaches around the rock, moving quickly with the bag to the fallen white lady, placing a choker collar chain around her neck, then with a another move the male takes a rope and makes a halter out of it while roping it around her mouth. It was only tight enough prevent her from opening her mouth fully, but she could still open her mouth, just a short bit.”Now this is how I like my slaves.” The male said as he stood up, the pink shaft fully out of its furry holder. The male rubbed it over and over, it grew harder and harder.

Lucifer grunted as bent down taking her tail rubbing it under his nose, not caring what she thought, or felt. The male howled as his knot grew and grew. The male pushed his hand back to the base of the shaft. White hot seed flows out, a few drops falling onto the lady’s face. ”Now Kiara….you and I need to talk. You are now my…and mine alone. When I want to fuck, we will. You will not tell me no..EVER. Doing so will result in me punishing you, much like I did the last sad fucker that told me no. Last time I saw his ass the male’s head was split open from where I slammed him into a few trees and a rock…or two. I can’t remember. The fucker dared to say he was my son, took my last name and all. No one takes my name. Though…I might let you have a litter that can take my name. “ Lucifer took her by her halter pulling her up into his face, making her stand up onto her back legs, as he licked her as a hand reaches down and plays with her motherly nipple, begging the milk from them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread