M - Summer of Love
[html]
The black monster was guilty of more than once giving into what he wanted the most, the feeling of the tenderness of the inside areas of the white wolves. Gender did not matter to the black raciest male. The coat with no colors was what drove the sinner into full bloom. ”Shhhhh Doll face. Enjoy your last few hours with nothing inside of you, eating you, consuming you. I am training your body to respond to its master’s wants. “ The male smiled a sicking smile feeling the female place her paws upon him. ”Shift you stupid whore, or I will kill your children. “ The male had never killed a pup, but there was always the first. ”I love to eat the eyes first. They just sorta…pop in your mouth.” The male made sure to add the detail more so to mess with her mind than anything. The male lowered his new pet down to the ground as he took a finger sweeping over her maw where his seed was cooling on her face. The male smeared it over her maw and the front of her lips. ”Taste it…” He whispers in a husky tone. [/html]

Messages In This Thread