[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
OOC: So another round for people here and pups will come in my next post.

IC: Liam gave her forehead a kiss and Ayasha could tell by her mate's behavior that he was as nervous about this as she was. She was glad that he wasn't going to be there for the actual birth, no matter how much he wanted to. She would be really stressed by him being there and she was already close to freaking out about this. She took the time until Liam came back with Panda to finish her nest that she had made on the bed. Panda had explained that she needed the nest.

Speaking of Panda, she arrived after what seemed an eternity but was likely only a few minutes with Liam and Venom trailing behind her. The question about the nest had Ayasha gesture around her slightly before a labor pain hit her body making her gasp slightly in pain. She vaguely heard Panda ask Venom to get water and even more vaguely wondered what it was needed for. She felt better with Panda there.

Her den was apparently going to be crowded as Amy then showed up, not smelling like Anathema anymore. When had she left? Ayasha saw the glare that Amy sent Panda and she frowned. She didn’t particularly want Amy there but did want Panda there. She only hoped that they wouldn’t make a fuss over it. She really didn’t need it. Amy's question came as yet another contraction hit and Ayasha replied in a gasp, "My body thinks so." Not the greatest answer but it would work for now.

Then Kai came sniffing around and she gave a barely suppressed groan. She didn’t need a fight between the black wolf and her mate. So she would answer his question and kick the male's out at once. "The noise, Kai, is me about to have pups. And males out now!" Her voice was pained and a bit testy but she really only wanted Panda there right now but Amy she supposed could stay. Though Venom could run a few errands for the healer but mostly he needed to stay outside with the other two males.

Messages In This Thread