[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
Liam's ear swivelled back to catch the male's ears before following Panda. The barely swallowed retort was along the lines of 'Yeah, but these are mine.' He followed Panda into the room, even as she shooed her man out to get water. Voices came to him, and he looked up from his labouring mate. His hackles rose as Amy came in. Though they were on neutral terms anymore, he didn't like the golden mutt. And then worse, a shadow came into the room. Liam interposed himself between his mate and the hulking shadow, a growl audible even over the noise of the others. "Out."

When his mate's words came to him, he turned and glanced at her, a almost hurt expression on his face. He moved back to her side, effectively ignoring Amy and Panda to kneel by her. His voice was soft as he went to reach for her, he didn't want the others to think he was weak, but he didn't want to move away from her. "Don't make me go, let me be here with you. I need to protect you, Kiddo."

He quickly let go as she lunged toward him, her jaws snapping. If he had been quicker he could have lost a thumb. As she snarled at him to go, he stood. Turning around, he saw the shadow wolf. How perfect for him, someone for him to take out his frustration on. He snarled again, his hands curling into fists as he stormed towards the secui male. "Get out of my den, get away from MY mate!" His hands lifted to shove the secui male into the hall and away from the vengeful angel giving birth to their offspring.

((PP with Ayasha approved, PP with Malakai hopefully forgivable? <3 If not, let me know!))

Messages In This Thread