[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
[html]

WC:302+ - OOC Points - 3

Malakai's eyes swept over the others in the den, but let them linger over Ayasha - she was in labour. It was something he desperately wanted to see, wanted to be a part of. He wanted to feel the tightening of her belly with each contraction, wanted to witness the pups as they emerged into the world. He couldn't explain it, this fascination, but it was definately there, and growing in him. However, as Liam approached and shoved him somewhat, Kai's attention shifted to him and he snorted with something of a snarl. With Kai, aggression was met with aggression, more often than not. But that traitor Amy hadn't escaped his notice. Last he had seen her, she had led him into darkness, into unknown territory to him and left him there with an injured leg. He would deal with her when she emerged, and he would enjoy it.

Being pushed outside of the den, Kai fixed his attention to Liam and the other male, Venom. Snorting at the shove, Kai could understand the male's possessiveness and protectiveness. He would be the same if his mate were to be giving birth to his pups, and so seemed to calm a little, giving the male the benefit of the doubt, something he didn't usually do. "I was no-where near your mate, alright? Calm down... Besides, they told YOU to get out of there, too." Kai smirked just a little. "Must suck, not being allowed in there with your female while she delivers. If it was my mate in there, it would take more than a few words to make me leave." This was what Kai did - he caused frustration and anger, he insulted and criticised, like issuing others a challange. If they lost their control, Kai won, so it was in his head.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-
height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png);
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid
#FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread