[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
[html]

OOC need to read text more carefully...

Word Count → 000

Amy watched the brown pup be scooped up by Panda. As discreetly as she could she examined the pup. Large, few markings. Looked to take after the father. A smaller pup exited, Amy taking this one. With care she cleaned the white female. Holding the tiny life in her hands Amy smiled, cradling her close. Yes, this one would do. Her attention barely raised as the stillborn came out, letting Panda deal with it. Amy held her prize.

The white female squirmed, tiny demands building in it's voice. Passing it over to Ayasha she smiled at the mother. I'll care for her. She'll be my goddaughter. What is her name? She watched happily as the white female worked her way over on Ayasha, finding a breast and drinking greedily. This one would be strong, she knew it. Amy would do her best to guide her and do what was needed to keep the female strong.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread