[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
OOC: PP of Liam approved by Vannah and no need to wait for her or even to reply. Um this is my last post in this thread and you guys are free to reply or not. I'll close this Monday or so. And I hope the PP of Panda at the end is OK, J. Poke if you need it changed.

IC: Ayasha gave a growl herself but hers was more about the obvious scuffle that her mate and Kai were getting into. But at least they took her mind off the pain. Panda and Amy quickly took care of the pups and she was given the two living pups. She would allow Liam to name the male but the girl she thought about what to name. She was a bit too busy that she missed Amy saying something about goddaughter. She heard but wouldn't process it until later. She would name the girl after her mate's sister. "Bridget. And Liam can name the boy."

Panda's question about the stillborn caught Ayasha a bit off guard and she glanced at it and knew that Liam couldn't be told about it, not yet at least. Well she would tell him one was stillborn but not that it was black. "Can you take care of it, Panda? But I'll tell my mate." She had no idea what would be done with it.

Her motions with the pups were a bit unsure but she relied mostly n instinct and Liam came in soon after Panda had taken care of the stillborn. He seemed a little scared but also happy about the pups. Now she hoped that everyone would leave them alone but not before Liam named the boy "D'ryn," which she was curious about but didn’t question. She wouldn't mind their congratulations but she wanted time alone with her babies and mate.

Messages In This Thread