Cat in the Fish Bowl
[html]
Word Count :: 335 OOC.

The pup seemed as disappointed in there being no fish caught as Ovi was, and the tiger shook his head sadly and watched as the pup clambered back onto land and shook himself. For a moment, the cat though the pup had lost interest already and would bound away to it's mother, but instead, he stayed and tried his best at pronouncing Ovidiu's name. The Siberian cat laughed a little, Just Ovi, it's easier. he said, smiling and joining the pup on the bank. He shook as well, nearly soaking the pup again with his spray, but ahh it felt so good; he felt renewed!

Kohaku then said something that surprised Ovi greatly; he called him a big dog. He had assume it was he that was being talked about, because a quick glance around confirmed that it was only the two of them. He looked at the boy, Oh... He said softly, a little sad that he had tell the pup the truth, that he was as far from a wolf or any dog as one could get. I'm... not a dog... I'm a big cat, a tiger. He said softly, a little bit ashamed. He looked away then, his white tipped tail flicking behind him, I wish I was a dog... he said even more quietly.

Ovi had always wished that he could be like his canine sisters, the ones he had grown up with. He had no memory of his mother, and the ones of his feline siblings were fast fading. He felt that he thought like a dog, acted like a dog, but he knew very much that he wasn't a dog. Still, his life woulds surely have been much easier had he been one, and he wouldn't be on the run now. Now slightly agitated, Ovi leaned over the surface of the water and swatted at his reflection. There was a splash, and suddenly a silvery, flapping body flying through the air, and landing a yard or so off, No way!

Texture courtesy of Rainny-Stock

<style>
.Ovi-fern p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Ovi-fern b {font-family:verdana; color:#c99440; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.Ovi-fern {background-color:#718234; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#dff19f; line-height:12px; max-width:500px; min-width:30%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kVokf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Ovi-fern p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.Ovi-fern p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.Ovi-fern .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.Ovi-fern .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread