You can’t have peace without a war
[html]
[/html]Wraith shot her right arm out and then whipped it to the right to push back the tall grasses impeding her view. She repeated the motion with her left arm, quick as always, and was met with disappointment each time. Wherever her arrow had landed, she couldn’t seem to find it. She grasped a handful of grasses and accidentally ripped them out of the ground as she tried to push them away. She glanced at her handful of grass and then absentmindedly tossed them to her right. At that moment, the wind picked up and blew them back into her face. She tried to wave them away, but one sailed right toward her eyes and she turned to avoid getting a blade of grass in her eye. Instead, she ended up with one in her mouth. She turned to her left and then spat it out.

It was then that she heard another coyote call out to her. She hadn’t been expecting anyone else, so it surprised her, but she tried not to show it. She laughed once when she realized that the other woman had used the word ‘greetings.’ That sounded weird. Who talked like that? But she was quick to pipe down when the lady offered her help. She needed all the help she could get.

“Sure,” she replied. “I’m looking for my arrow. I only have one and it’s disappeared around here somewhere,” she explained. As she spoke, she lifted her right arm and held it in front of her and then drew it to the right of her body to indicate the surrounding area. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread