You can’t have peace without a war
[html]
(430)

She figured that her company was a bit young, but it did not lower her standard respect that she gives for everyone. As far as she was concerned, she’d rather avoid a disagreement if it all it took was to be a little docile. Even if she was at a higher standard that the girl—and by her scent, it showed that it was not the case—she wouldn’t have acted like so. She wasn’t a dominant person to begin with, and was keen to show submission if she was to displease anyone, whether they were below her or not; she recalled her stuttering words when she had met Zana, whom was perhaps the intimidating coyote in the clan at first glance. But, she was beginning to understand that she had a place in Inferni, but nonetheless felt the need to give respect when it was due, especially when she was meeting a clan mate.

She did not pause as the girl straighten up, but kept a perked, large ear in her direction to show that she was listening to her while she search through the grass. “It’s good to meet you, too, miss Wraith. I’m a scout as well, and I’m learning archery from Max, one of the Hydras.” It seemed that everyone was either an archer themselves or was apprenticing in the skill, and it seemed by the end of the season the whole clan would be able to shoot arrows from the stands in the Nod. “I met Ithiel before; how is he? I haven’t seen him for a few weeks now.” Sparrow did not believe that he was not well or the like, but it felt nice to ask how his wellbeing was after overthrowing the Boreas wolves, remembering the wounds he had from an earlier attack and how he was coping now that it was done.

Thinking the arrow might be close, she continued to part a certain patch of tall grass, quiet for another moment before speaking up again. “I think Vesper mentioned about you before—not directly, I mean. My sister commented that the Vigiles were very talented at their job… Do you have any family here yourself?” She had never heard of a Creed, only of Lykois and de le Poers, and wondered if the girl was here by herself, which she found a bit sad if it was true; she had her sister, which was probably the only person she could talk to without the worry of fumbling her words, and wouldn’t know what to do if she didn’t have her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread