You can’t have peace without a war
[html]
(449) typing this from Stage so sorry for grammar mistakes!

She thought about Max momentarily when she had spoke about him. The white beast that was a young man had terrified the woman when she had first met him, and it was not until they got into the archery lessons that she finally began to calm down. She discovered despite his monstrous looks--long teeth and ragged fur adding to that air with his tall height--he was gentle, and found no reason to fear him after their first teaching. She discovered later on that he was the adopted son of the Aquila himself, and realized the reason why he was a brilliant shot despite his age; he had learned probably from the best archer in Inferni, and thought that perhaps one day he would become as great as their leader if he remained under his wing.

The lightly laughed along with the Creed girl at her words. "That sounds about right," she agreed, "Sometimes I wonder if he has ever laughed since he was a puppy." Sparrow had saw him smile before, but she knew they could have been forced; laughter was harder to fake. He was nice, yes, but the man was dry and quiet, and while she liked those qualities, she enjoyed having a laugh and usually was not used to not being the only silent one.

She grinned as Wraith seemed dumbfounded for a moment when she realized what she had said, glad to pleasantly stun the girl. But, it was her turn for her to be shocked as she started to state names and jobs. While she was able to kept up perfectly fine, she could not help but feel a bit impressive at her lineage. "I think Vesper mentioned Nathaniel before, being a fellow Praeses myself... I never met a Lullica, though." Sparrow frowned a little when she mentioned her parents, one of the names sounding familiar; she knew of an Aeron that was high in rank, but she never heard of Hybrid before. She continued to name off canine that she did not know, and finally commented,"I can't imagine having a big family like that... It had always been just me, Vesper, and Winter." She would never consider the man that was her father as anything, including the spawn that he made with that Luperci woman; it would always just be the three of them in her world.

She shifted a patch of grasses, and made a sound of delight. But, it was quickly taken back with a "nevermind" as she pulled out a stick which she thought was an arrow. "Have you ever thought about bringing more than one arrow?" she asked Wraith a bit teasingly as she tossed the twig aside.[/html]

Messages In This Thread