You can’t have peace without a war
[html]
(410)

As she shuffled through the grass, continuing the search for the missing arrow despite Wraith's pause, she could not help but notice the slightly disheartened look upon her face. She took the silence as a chance to think over why the young woman would feel a bit upset about her family. In honesty, she was glad not to have many known kin around here, since she could easily imagine the pressure that would be placed on her to uphold the lineage's name. But, she certainly did not want to carry on the Moineau's name in any case. That title was dead to her, and wished it could be cleanse from her blood, yet she knew no matter how many times it would be shed, she would always be a part of Marcel.

Sparrow guessed if things were different, if her father was a loyal warrior instead of a dirty traitor and did not leave a bad impression on her, she could be a bit envious for Wraith's large and honorable family. But, she was proud of Vesper, in her opinion worth more than cousins and other unknown relatives, and wouldn't have it any other way.

She listened patiently as she heard her explanation for her lack of arrows. The mottled female frowned a little as she mentioned finding it some place while scouting, and remarked, "I hope it wasn't being used by someone before you. But, if it was, their lost, I suppose." Little did she know that the owner was probably dead with most of the Boreas, but was happily oblivious to that, and was comfortable with giving mild concern.

She smiled again as her mind went back to the arrows, and stated, "There's a large supply at the mansion, where they keep the leathers and pelts. Though, I don't think anyone would appreciate if we lost more arrows out here..." The woman paused in her talking for a moment to shoulder off her quiver, which carried seven feathered arrows. "So we'll keep close eyes on theses, right?"

She handed Wraith a few, and took off her own bow while she held an arrow in a free hand. "Why don't you show me what Ithiel has been showing you? Maybe we can cure that aim of your's." For a moment, she had seemed serious, but a moment later she meekly smiled; again, she was attempting to be humorous, and hoped that she did not take her words to heart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread