Survive
[html]

Life sucks because it hates me. Also, I had to rewrite my replay. So sorry for the wait. ;__;

For days he had expected the bird to fly soon and his frown deepened when the thought of him leaving for good bothered him. He had sworn to himself that he would never become attached to the animal and yet it happened anyway. With Blitzen following close by he neared where he had hoped she would be and he had blown raspberries the entire way till he had eventually reached his destination. The moment his ruby eyes found her he was happy and his face twitched in response; it was an attempt to smile though it was a reflex. As he finished his approach it was then that he had noticed something that bothered him. Her smile wasn't like her normal ones, something was wrong, and even her questions didn't distract him.

Once he grabbed his book and pen he scribbled his thoughts, the scowl on his face hardened with concern. "I'm good. Bird is healing. What's wrong?" This time he had rushed his writing so it wasn't as neat as it usually was, signifying that he was bothered by the smile that didn't match her face. He held it up to her and studied her face, already wondering if he could help in some way. Sas wanted to see that smile he had come to enjoy and this wasn't it. What had happened. What had he missed? Could he have prevented whatever it was that stole her smile? Thoughts that were abnormal for him ran through his mind and his efforts to quiet them were squashed. He then placed a hand on her shoulder, another thing he didn't normally do, hoping it would help her confide in him. Blitzen approached and nudged her as well. The reindeer was either seeking attention or sensed what Sascha had, the Ulrich couldn't be too sure and he wondered if he should shoo him away only because he wasn't sure if she minded the companion's touch or not.

Word Count :: 336

<style>
.sascha-rr .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#0c0a08; padding: 5px 10px 0px 10px;}
.sascha-rr .ft-wc {font-variant: small-caps; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; color:#0c0a08; padding: 0px 10px 10px 0px;}
.sascha-rr p {padding:3px 20px 6px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.sascha-rr b {color:#342a1b; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: #4a4237 1px 1px 2px;}
.sascha-rr {background-color:#A2917D; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/16m3juc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #BBAB94; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d3b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.sascha-rr-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }

.sascha-rr .inner { margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread