Two Peas in a Pod [j]
[html]

[315]
01.06.2012 . 3pm . vinátta borders . lupus form
Welcome to 'Souls guys! Apologies for the rubbish post, Saul's timeline is messed up at the moment and I'm typing on my phone!

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

His thoughts were turning over and over in his mind, the rhythmatic drum of his paws on the ground normally comforting but today feeling a little off. He was trying very hard to remain impassive, his brain constantly on overdrive. It was times like these that he really appreciated this defense mechanism- he'd learnt long ago that he needed this release to give himself peace of mind. Intense green eyes were distracted though and it was hard to remain impassive in his thoughts. With a soft sigh, he slowed to a brisk trot. This morning found him moving around the western border, refreshing weakening scent markers and making sure that no foreign scents had infiltrated their borders. So far, all was clear and the Virding was pleased at their successful guarding of their new pack.

For the moment all was peaceful, until a pair of foreign scents interrupted him. He paused, one front paw raised almost comically before he allowed large paws to move once more. His lupus form was certainly more useful than his other forms when it came to patrolling and he was able to pick up an adequate speed in a relatively short space of time. With Jordheim to his back, Saul began to slow as he spotted a pair of wolves. The smaller brown wolf smelled female, while the larger and paler wolf added the darker musk of male. Saul came to a trotting stop, a polite and friendly smile on his face alongside the obvious signs of dominance- tail raised, ears erect, guard hairs just slightly raised. He could see they were little threat.

Welcome strangers. You stand at Vinatta's borders. My name is Saul, I'm one of the leaders here. Can I help you with anything? He asked, tone likewise polite and firm. Green eyes looked from male to female, wondering which of the two would answer him.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread