Searching For a Place
[html]

It wasn't long before the wolf picked up his pace, coming to walk next to Hadley. His tail twitched nervously, trying to adjust to how close the other one was. Most of the canines in Casa gave him plenty of room, knowing how nervous others made him. This was someone new though, so he had to at least give a good effort. He couldn't panic. Hearing Coeus' words brought a smile from the large hybrid. It looked like he wasn't the only one with such trouble dealing with others.

I'm Hadley. Welcome to the pack. I hope you like it here. His words were surprisingly soft, a little withdrawn into himself. Stepping over to the stables he guided the pair through until they reached an empty stall. Looking in he shook his head, moving over to grab some shavings. It took a few moments before it was spread out, ready to hold the horse. For your companion. He looked over nervously. Was it good enough? Had he done well showing him around?

Out of character

<style>
.hadderr {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FeDgv.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#929195; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:380px 0px 5px 0px; color:#272729; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #272729;}
.hadderr b {color:#dfc0a1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#464549 1px 1px 2px;}
.hadderr b:before {content:open-quote;}
.hadderr b:after {content:close-quote;}
.hadderr p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hadderr p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align: center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #dfc0a1; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread