Searching For a Place
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 381

Coeus stretched his arms behind his head, allowing his muscles to relax from their tension. With Becca safe, he could now focus more on himself and not have to worry for her well being. Such as meeting more wolves, he enjoyed Hadley's company, especially with him having the novelty of being the first non-Alpha he met. He felt easy around the hybrid, which surprised him, he had expected to be uncomfortable around so many, experiencing the opposite was fine consolation.

"Oh that would be lovely once I've gotten my own place, I'm still living in the Courthouse currently. It's home for now, I suppose, just with a bit more traffic than I'm used to." He scratched the side of his face with his wolfish smile growing somewhat. "A house that isn't a hole in the ground or a cave, that will be different. I can read and write but I need to get used to this..." Coeus hummed thinking of the right word that would fit, "...Culture, that's it. All I used to do was hunt, eat, sleep and ride somewhere else then repeat. Now I've got more responsibility, or I will once I learn what I want to be doing. Maybe I'll teach, or read, or watch pups, there are just so many options!"

When his mouth had stopped going off, he realized what he had been doing. He had never been much of a chatterbox but there were so many different things that he wanted to express, which had all become a priority when he entered the realm of change. There were books to read and ranks to gain, which reminded him that he had been curious about the books. He had memorized his only book long ago, but still traced the words with his hands when he sat down to read it again. It was a tradition he had which happened almost weekly, he believed it was just a ritual he performed to remember his past. Coeus tilted his head, looking slightly chagrined, "I'm usually not so chatty...But I have one more question, do you know a place where I can read? It's been a long time since I've read anything new."

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread