Searching For a Place
[html]

Thanks!

Word Count → 317

As they entered the courthouse, he examined the structure with slight apprehension. It seemed impossible that such a large building could hold itself up. The feeling caused the back of his neck to bristle but as he continued along he began to feel more comfortable with the invisible weight that rested above him. He knew the emotion wouldn't leave him for some time, but for now he could tolerate it. As Hadley led him into the room, he took note of it's location, hoping that he wouldn't forget its location the next time he wanted to sleep. His orange-amber eyes looked it over quickly, just an overview and instantly felt ready to lay in the inviting sheets.

He delved further into the room and brushed by the materials thoroughly, feeling them with his sensitive paws and consuming the visible information. A smile split his muzzle, it was one of acceptance and comfort that he hadn't felt for many months. This was his new home and he was set on loving and defending it, as he had loved and defended his mother, though her passing had been completely out of his control, he still fretted over it. Coeus' bright face turned toward the large hybrid, he appreciated his help beyond words. For the first time, he tail had begun a pleasant sway of contentedness. "Hadley, I appreciate all of this, it means a lot. If you ever need anything, just call on me and I'll be there." He didn't know what that promise would entail, but he would accept anything, simply out of gratitude.

The Timber Wolf breathed in the unfamiliar smells of the room, acclimating himself with the newness of it all. He felt the bed tentatively and sat upon it as if he was afraid of it. Smiling tentatively, he almost seemed to seek approval from Hadley that he was doing it right.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread