So break yourself against my stones
WC::518 OOC:: Too bad they didn't have marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers! God I love S'mores!!!

[html]

Mido’s gaze caught the dual colored woman efficiently yank the arrow out from the bouncing creature’s skull before greeting him. If not for trying to practice with the bow, the weather itself would have dragged him out of the caverns one way or another. It’s a nice day. Smiling he replied to her amusingly. Picking up the rabbit she returned the bow to her back and gestured for him to follow her, he did without hesitating. Axelle had led him to a clearing where there looked to be a fire pit. Like a magician she produced a lighter and had a fire going in no time at all.

He watched the female Marbas work on the animal, pulling its skin off. He made some sort laugh kind of grunt toward her question about practicing with the bow. He could practice for ever and probably get nowhere; he was so terrible with it. She asked about where he’d gotten the compound bow in his left hand. He quickly looked around, ready to point in the direction, he realized that he had lost his bearings. A little while back Octavius and I stumbled across an abandoned trailer park; that’s where I found this. He spoke glancing at it briefly before looking back to her. It had a black sheen to it, he really didn’t know what it was made of though, and resembling some kind of metal it was strong and flexible.

Mido’s focus was entirely on her diligently working away at the rabbit. His blue eyes met her different colored gaze; he sat upon her silent calling to do so. The mutt took the arrow from her; a curious look of question graced his face. Upon her words his stomach uttered something fierce, a roar more frightening than some canines could be. She’s good! Couldn’t be a better time to get some grub, Yum! Putting the the hunk of rabbit into the fire he gave it a little burn as it cooked. The aroma of the fire and meat together played games in the half and half’s head. His eyes dilated, taking deep inhalations through his nose. Mmmmm. His mouth watered severely, licking his teeth with anticipation, a little drool escaped his mouth and hit the dirt. That was embarrassing, what an animal! His tail wagged hard enough to his side, making him jump a bit. I was starving, and didn’t even know it. Axelle, you, are, awesome! He really did enjoy these kinds of things. The hybrid didn’t have too many friends, he liked being around the bicolored woman. She was one of the few who had seen him tick, he had grown very comfortable with her, as a friend and mentor. Putting the partially cooked meat to his lips he nibbled it before really going for it, careful not to eat the arrow. The mix chewed slowly trying to savor the flavor as it rolled around in his mouth. Wow, like I died and went to heaven. He wasn’t religious, just thankful. Tearing the last bit free from the arrow he swallowed. That was great, thank you.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread