So break yourself against my stones
WC: 325 OOC:: :p

[html]

The female warrior asked if he was any good with the bow he carried. Mido almost keeled over, toning down the outburst of his laughter before it escaped his lips, he chuckled deeply thinking about his attempts prior to running into her. Facing the other Marbas he slowly shook his head. Nope, I couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn if I tried to. If I had to rely on this here to kill prey, I would surely starve, and the only thing I might hurt is myself. It was like starting from square one with this kind of weapon. The male was stubborn enough that he wouldn’t quit or ever give up on it though. He was never quite satisfied with the skills he possessed or the things he had, thus fueling his own personal fire to do better and gain more. Mido listened to Axelle speak about shooting things for good reason and not just uselessly killing for the sake of killing. It was a side to her the male had yet to see, she seemed to compensate for her strong personality with reasonable sense and logic; she was a down to earth female.

The hybrid saw how she made a quick meal out of that rabbit with a single clean shot. His sights didn’t shift from her as the wheels in his head began to turn once again. Taking a single finger he strummed the string on his bow feeling the reverberations travel up his forearm. I’m just assuming that you’re amazing with that bow of yours, since you hit the rabbit right in the eye and all. Think you could give me a few pointers on how to use this thing. He asked for her help yet again, this time though he wouldn’t lose it and go crazy on her. If he kept asking the split colored woman for favors he would eventually come to owe her something in return.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread