So break yourself against my stones
[html]
PP with him following her instruction, sorry O.o [WC: 410 || Pts: 3]

Axelle watched the rabbits hop around the former blood splatter of their comrade. A few stopped to sniff, and the rest continued on to gather food and eat and bullshit. When Mido got himself situated in the tree, she turned to him. Her words of wisdom would have to be enough for him to soak in. There was no way she could teach him aim, but she could teach him control and the mindset in order for him to concentrate on hitting his target. ”Okay. These are moving targets, some of them. Most of them. A little harder to hit than a dummy, but that’s okay. This way you’ll learn quicker in a shorter amount of time.” Axelle’s bow was automatic. There was no need for her to pull a string back, unless she was loading it, and aim holding the string and arrow. She just pulled the string back and put the arrow in place, and then pulled the trigger when she was ready. His method was a little bit more tedious. ”I’m going to attempt to teach you all I know before you let your first arrow go. Go ahead, aim.” Her voice was smooth and hushed, and there was no way that anything else could hear her but him.

When he followed her instruction, she continued, ”Good. Now clear your mind, hang on to my voice, and focus all your attention on one rabbit. Follow its movements with your eyes, and drown out everything else that might take your concentration away. Except for me.” She corrected his stance, moving his arms to a more comfortable, more effective position and moving his fingers to where he would be able to aim the bow better. ”Wait for the right moment, but don’t wait too long, and when you think that there’s no way that you can miss, let the arrow go.”

She hoped that he would be able to get this first one; that way, his confidence would be boosted and he would be delighted to train, not drag his ass at training time. She was a natural with hers, but then again, her bow skipped a lot of steps that his needed in order to be used correctly. He should’ve gotten a crossbow instead. Axelle trained hard for a long time before she was this good, though her aim was always pretty good from the first time she used it. Aim would be gained with more practice.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread