So break yourself against my stones
WC::327 OOC:: Gimps don't make good pets Sad

[html]

Mido was still caught in a stunned state, he actually hit something, a moving target, he was ecstatic really. The Marbas verbally explained the concepts of the bow and given him some physical adjustments, thus resulting in his success. She gave him a congratulatory clap upon his back. She hoped out of the tree and he quickly followed to get a closer look at the hare. The black and white colored woman briefly praised shot and said his aim would improve. The male really hoped it would, he was going to keep at it. Axelle expertly removed the arrow from the damaged rodent and offered it to him by the ears. She mentioned that he sould eat it or make it a pet. Mido couldn’t just let it go or have it as a pet, not like this anyhow, it wouldn’t walk again. There were plenty of things he could do with the hare, its skin, bones, meat and he might even offer the eyeballs to Malakai for all he knew.

He took the hare from her and sadly looked upon the destroyed creature. Sorry I couldn’t make this easy. Pained, soundless gasps escaped the rodent’s mouth. The woman motioned for him, saying they should go back to their home. Yeah. The half and half answered her before returning his attention back the animal. You won’t go to waste, I promise. The huskadore reached his right hand around it’s throat giving it a quick and overly forceful squeeze. He ended its miserable life by crushing its neck, figuring it was the quickest kindest thing he could for it now. The hare dangled limp and lifeless in his hand as he moved after his friend. She hadn’t gotten far and it would be little bit before they arrived back at the howling caverns. So if you’re not training, what do you do for fun? There wasn’t much to do other than shoot the shit and talk with her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread