So break yourself against my stones
[html]
LOL eyeballs for Kai xD [WC: 305 || Pts: 3]

It was a few minutes before Mido caught up with her. She eyed the lifeless rabbit and figured he was the type to keep pets. Axelle was careful with her footing on the rugged forest floor. She was careful not to step on twigs or tree branches that would alert anyone else of her presence – not that it mattered. They were still talking loudly, but she wanted to work on her stealth. She lifted her head from watching the ground to look at him, and then reply to his question, ”Well, I’m either spending time with Malakai – yes, we’re kinda a ‘thing’ now – or traveling around to new places like new cities around Halifax – Thornhill District is a good place to get rocker clothes - or just shooting shit, mostly rabbits, and doing an occasional patrol around the borders, though I never find anything worthwhile.”

Out of all the times she patrolled, she only found one person there – Xy’rin, and she wasn’t even there for pack related reasons. She needed to speak with Naniko, so even then she didn’t get to deal with trespassers. She craved a good fight here and there, whether it was physical or verbal. She got her physical share a few days ago, but that was another story.

They cleared the trees, entering the meadow that surrounded the Howling Caverns. It consisted of rolling hills, grassy and green nonetheless. A few rocks and cliffs here and there, and a few buildings around like old mills and country things that humans would use. It, at least, was easier to walk now without having to steer clear of twigs and tree branches and other sharp object hidden under the blanket of leaves on the forest floor. ”What about you?” She was happy to say that she could at least call Mido a friend.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread