So break yourself against my stones
WC:: 375 OOC:: (XD

[html]

He’d caught up with Axelle, the hare gently hitting his left leg as he moved. The male was curious what other canines did for fun, because no two canines were the same or thought exactly alike in his eyes. Answering his question, she quickly summarized some of her activities. He was a bit taken back, the statement about her and Malakai being a thing. Oh, you and Malakai? No kidding. They must have really hit off. Mido could only clearly envision his first and only impression of the black colored male. He was young, arrogant, ignorant, naïve, and looked to possibly be troublesome, if that was what she liked, good for her as long as they got along. The Marbas enjoyed the idea off messing with the recent addition to Anathema, always good to keep his type in check.

The dual colored woman turned the question around on him. Me? Not much I guess. He spoke as used the bow to scratch the back of his head. He really didn’t have many friends. If he wasn’t training he was always trying to feel productive in some other way. If I’m not training or causing some mild trouble and mischief, I guess I’m pretty eager to learn anything knew… Otherwise I’m not doing anything, I need to get out more often. He sighed after his very matter of fact statement toward Axelle. Other than the occasional trip to Halifax, he hadn’t been around to anywhere else really, it would probably be really fun if not at least interesting to travel, visit some other packs and territories. Mido needed some kind of change in his life to keep things exciting. Choosing to become a warrior for Anathema was the best decision for him, he had the need to protect and be of use. If any kind of threat or war involving his home took place he would be one of the first to help, but he couldn’t foresee that happening anytime in the near future. Maybe he needed to meet a new woman, or many women just for the sake of meeting them. I dunno, I’m rather boring I suppose. He shrugged as looked to his friend, the bored husky in him stood out on his face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread