So break yourself against my stones
[html]
You can post after, whatever – this is my last post – I look forward to threading with you soon Smile [WC: 316 || Pts: 3]

Mido’s life seemed dull, and this upset Axelle a little. She remembered when she was bopping around and didn’t know what to do, but she always managed to get herself into something whether it was finding new things in Halifax or traveling and meeting new wolves. ”Yeahhh, me and Malakai. He’s not so bad once you crack his protective shell.” He was like an egg – hard and protected on the outside and soft and mushy on the inside. Everyone had a protective covering, she guessed.

Axelle nodded while she thought of things to suggest to Mido. He would be busy training with his bow now, hopefully, she thought. He needed to practice often to become as good as she was. ”Well, Mido, I consider you as a friend and whenever you’re bored out of your mind and want something to do, come find me. You know where I’m at.” She did consider him as a friend, even after only being his teacher. She sensed that he had a good heart and he would make excellent friend material, and even excellent mate material once he found that lucky lady. ”Have you considered finding a mate yet?” It was a pretty random question, but when Malakai came along – her life changed for the better too. Significant others tend to make life a little more interesting if you’re in a rut.” She knew.

The two kept walking, reaching the caves in the matter of a few silent moments. She wasn’t sure if he wanted to go home yet, so she left him at the cave entrance. Before going, she turned to face him, ”My offer still stands- If you’re ever bored, come find me either in my den or around. Most likely I’ll be in my den, though.” She put a hand on his shoulder, ”See you around.” And then she turned and disappeared into the darkness of the caves.

<style>
.superaxelle1 b {color:#fff;}
.superaxelle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superaxelle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#A6B4B5; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:120px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9xk9D.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#4F5E60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.superduperbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread