this is how an [ a n g e l ] cries.
[html]

(000)

The female did not notice the shadow of a man sleeping by the trees, she didn't notice his scent permeating the area. If she did, she might have toned her behavior down but the cool water felt so good on her fur. She raised her hands, cupping the water and let it drip through her fingers, a big smile plastered on her face. In surprise she turned around to face the dark male, her smile changing from joyful to a more shy look. " Oh.. Hi Angel, I didn't see you there.. I am enjoying it. Are you? " Came her question, her big bi-colored doe eyes drinking in the sight of him. Behind her, her tail twitched and she wrapped it sub-consiously around the lower half of her body, suddenly very aware of how strong the sweet smell of heat was that coming from her. The water had muffled it, but now that she stopped moving it was starting to get strong again and she quietly gulped to herself and backed away from Angel, now up to her shoulders in water.

" I didn't know Inferni was so pretty, I should probably explore more. Do you explore often? " She asked, eyes softening as they focused on him. How come she hadn't noticed before how good looking he was? He was muscular, and his slick wet fur only served to highlight them as he moved in the water. The small shells and flowers that were in her hair clinked as she started moving again, drawn to the male that had joined her in the water. Something had started burning in her stomach, and she found that she wanted to be near him for some strange reason. A salmony tongue slipped out of her maw as she swiped it across her muzzle, removing any stray water drops. She smiled playfully at him and splashed a little bit of water in his direction, the mischievous glint in her eyes inviting him to join in on the play.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread