this is how an [ a n g e l ] cries.
[html]

gross this is so short.

The woman let out a delighted laugh as he splashed her back, it sounding like gentle bells. She smiled sweetly at his as he spoke, nodding. " Where are you from Angel? Your accent is so unique. " Emmanuelle purred at him, batting her eyelashes as she looked upon him fondly. The sun beat down on the both of them, drying the fur on her pelt slowly, though her slight movement in the water kept most of it wet. A slight shiver ran down her spine and the coyote woman decided she had enough and began to wade out of the water, shaking out her fur as she reached the waters edge. As the water left her fur her scent became stronger, and without looking back the woman lowered herself to the ground and laid down on the warm ground, smiling gently to herself as she soaked up the sun.

" You know, I used to live by the sea as well. In Vancouver. It was very beautiful, lots of mountains and always pea green until fall. Here is different. More browns and more flat. It makes me miss my home, but at the same time I would never go back... Why did you come here Angel? Chose Inferni? " She questioned as her bi-colored eyes searched the sky-line, looking at the shapes of the fluffy white clouds rolling by - trying to put names to the strange formations.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread