this is how an [ a n g e l ] cries.
[html]

short :|

Word Count → 000

'Catalonia' he said, his heavy accent dancing over the words. 'Northern Spain. I was born in Llivia, and then moved to the capital, Barcelona, when I was older'. There was clear passion in his speech, a glint in his eyes that spoke of a longing to return home. But also sadness that he would probably never return, due to his own inner conflicts. Clambering out of the water, Angel's snout wrinkled as the scent of heat hit him again, though not in an altogether distasteful way. More as if it had been the smell of a pretty flower, a rose, or a lily. Angel sat nearby Emmanuelle on the warm bank. The sun soaked up the moisture in his fur and it settled around his muscles. 'Barcelona, es, is a big city. Narrow streets, warm, smells link salt from the fisheries. The harbour was always full of boats, the city boundaries surrounded by huge parks, and mountains. It has everything...' Passion floated in his speech, a smile appearing on his face, showing off pin point snowy teeth.

Angel frowned however, when she spoked of choosing Inferni. 'I had to leave home, for various reasons of little interest. But this was one of the first places I saw. I'd never lived in a pack before, I came here from Argentina where I worked for about a year, and I never left Inferni. I just fell into the fold, I suppose'. He admitted himself plainly and vaguely, but then again aside form that there wasn't much else to tell a stranger.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread